Directions from Long Island
If you live in Long Island, NY and are looking for cosmetic dentistry options to renew the appearance of your smile, Dr. Michael Kosdon can help. Based in Midtown Manhattan, Dr. Kosdon is a highly experienced cosmetic dentist. He was trained and educated at the University of Southern California School of Dentistry, and he is a member of several prestigious dental organizations, including the American Dental Association and the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry. He is also known as “the dentist to the stars” for treating several Hollywood celebrities, and he often treats patients who have traveled from all over the world for his high level of precision and care.
In addition to Dr. Kosdon’s wealth of experience, our NYC office creates a relaxing and unique dental experience. Every treatment room has magnificent city views. There is also a range of services available to keep you entertained and relaxed before and during your treatment, including a beverage bar, flat-screen televisions, massage therapy, and paraffin hand treatments.
Please take a look through our website to learn more about Dr. Kosdon and his practice. Contact our office today with any questions you may have, or to schedule a consultation with Dr. Kosdon.
Michael Kosdon, DDS
150 East 58th Street 8th Floor Annex
New York, NY 10155
- Head West on I-495 W via the ramp on the left to New York-Partial toll road-43.7 mi
- Exit on the left onto Tunnel Exit St-Partial toll road-0.2 mi
- Turn right onto E 34th St-1.0 mi
- 7Turn right onto 8th Ave-1.1 mi
- Turn right onto W 57th St-171 ft
- Directions from Brooklyn
- Directions from Fairfield
- Directions from Greenwich
- Directions from Kings Point
- Directions from Queens
- Directions from Sagaponack
- Directions from Stamford
- Directions from Staten Island
- Directions from The Bronx
- Directions from Water Mill
- Directions from Westchester NY
- Directions from White Plains